Email This Printer Friendly Unitholdings
Analysis of Unitholdings
(Extracted from Annual Report FY2016/2017)As at 5th June 2017
Distribution of Unitholdings
Twenty Largest Unitholders
Pursuant to Rule 1207(9)(e) of the SGX-ST Listing Manual, based on the information available to the Trustee-Manager as at 5th June 2017, approximately 43.14% of the total number of Units issued is held by the public. Therefore, Rule 723 of the SGX-ST Listing Manual has been complied with.
Substantial Unitholders (as at 5th June 2017)
- The percentage is based on 933,064,167 Units in issue as at 5th June 2017. The figures are rounded down to the nearest 0.01%.
- Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited, Tembusu Capital Pte. Ltd., Bartley Investments Pte. Ltd., Mawson Peak Holdings Pte. Ltd., Glenville Investments Pte. Ltd., TJ Holdings (III) Pte. Ltd., Ascendas-Singbridge Pte. Ltd., Jurong Town Corporation and Ascendas Pte Ltd are deemed interested in the units held by Ascendas Land International Pte. Ltd. and Ascendas Property Fund Trustee Pte. Ltd.
- Kabouter Management, LLC is deemed interested in the units held through funds managed by Kabouter Management, LLC.
- Massachusetts Financial Services Co. (MFS) is deemed interested in the units held by its multiple subsidiaries and its other clients for which it or one of its subsidiaries serves as investment manager. MFS has investment and/or voting discretion over its clients’ units.
- J.P. Morgan Chase & Co is deemed interested in the units held by JF Asset Management Limited and other J.P. Morgan affiliates.
- Matthews International Capital Management, LLC (MICM) is a USA-registered investment advisor and Matthews International Funds (MIF) is a USA-registered investment trusts. MICM acts as an investment advisor to MIF and its other clients. MICM has discretionary authority over its clients’ units.