Analysis of Unitholdings
(Extracted from Annual Report FY2021)
As at 28 February 2022
Issued and Fully Paid Units
1,157,269,024 Units (voting rights: 1 vote per Unit)
Market Capitalisation: S$1,377,150,138 (based on closing Unit price of S$1.19 as at 28 February 2022)
Distribution of Unitholdings
|Size of Unitholdings||No. of Unitholders||%||No. of Units||%|
|1 - 99||20||0.22||350||0.00|
|100 - 1,000||4,080||41.67||3,951,603||0.34|
|1,001 - 10,000||3,684||37.63||20,045,294||1.73|
|10,001 - 1,000,000||1,981||20.23||86,910,498||7.51|
|1,000,001 and above||26||0.27||1,046,361,279||90.42|
Location of Unitholders
|Country||No. of Unitholders||%||No. of Units||%|
Twenty Largest Unitholders
|No.||Name||No. of Units||%|
|1||Raffles Nominees (Pte.) Limited||187,436,863||16.20|
|2||CLI India Pte. Ltd.||183,279,388||15.84|
|3||DBS Nominees (Private) Limited||181,695,560||15.70|
|4||Citibank Nominees Singapore Pte Ltd||163,667,929||14.14|
|5||HSBC (Singapore) Nominees Pte Ltd||85,616,369||7.40|
|6||Ascendas Property Fund Trustee Pte. Ltd.||70,245,846||6.07|
|7||DBSN Services Pte. Ltd.||65,596,909||5.67|
|8||BPSS Nominees Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.||42,792,272||3.70|
|9||DBS Vickers Securities (Singapore) Pte Ltd||18,200,400||1.57|
|10||OCBC Securities Private Limited||10,239,500||0.88|
|11||ABN AMRO Clearing Bank N.V.||5,205,700||0.45|
|12||Phillip Securities Pte Ltd||4,844,250||0.42|
|13||Nomura Singapore Limited||3,533,000||0.31|
|14||iFAST Financial Pte. Ltd.||3,336,200||0.29|
|15||DB Nominees (Singapore) Pte Ltd||2,576,400||0.22|
|16||CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.||2,068,393||0.18|
|17||Yim Chee Chong||2,039,000||0.18|
|18||OCBC Nominees Singapore Private Limited||1,980,600||0.17|
|19||Maybank Securities Pte. Ltd.||1,759,500||0.15|
|20||Chan Chiang Loke||1,751,000||0.15|
Directors' Interests in Units and Convertible Securities As At 21 January 2022
Based on the Register of Directors' Unitholdings, the interests of Directors in Units and convertible securities issued by a-iTrust are as follows:
|No. of Units||Contingent Awards of Units1under the Trustee-Manager's|
|Name of Director||Direct Interest||Deemed Interest||Performance Unit Plan||Restricted Unit Plan|
|Chiang Chie Foo||13,359||-||-||-|
|Sanjeev Dasgupta||130,979||-||0 to 812,1802||185,1103,4
0 to 216,4652,4
|Alan Rupert Nisbet||-||11,880||-||-|
|Ernest Kan Yaw Kiong||939||-||-||-|
|Tan Soon Neo Jessica||1,067||-||-||-|
|Jonathan Yap Neng Tong||500,000||150,000||-||-|
- This refers to the number of Units which are the subject of contingent awards granted but not released under Trustee-Manager’s Performance Unit Plan (“PUP”) and Restricted Unit Plan (“RUP”). The final number of Units that will be released could range from 0% to a maximum of 200% of the baseline award under the PUP and from 0% to a maximum of 150% of the baseline award under the RUP.
- The final number of Units to be released will depend on the achievement of pre-determined targets at the end of the respective performance periods for PUP and RUP.
- Being the unvested Units under the RUP.
- On the final vesting, an additional number of Units of a total value equal to the value of the accumulated distributions which are declared during each of the vesting periods and deemed foregone due to the vesting mechanism of RUP, will also be released.
Substantial Unitholders' Unitholdings As At 28 February 2022
Based on the information available to the Trustee-Manager as at 28 February 2022, the unitholdings of Substantial Unitholders of a-iTrust are as follows:
|Name of Substantial Unitholder||Direct||Deemed||Total||%1|
|Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited2 (“Temasek”)||-||253,525,234||253,525,234||21.90|
|Tembusu Capital Pte. Ltd.2 (“Tembusu”)||-||253,525,234||253,525,234||21.90|
|Bartley Investments Pte. Ltd.2 (“Bartley”)||-||253,525,234||253,525,234||21.90|
|Mawson Peak Holdings Pte. Ltd.2 (“Mawson”)||-||253,525,234||253,525,234||21.90|
|Glenville Investments Pte. Ltd.2 (“Glenville”)||-||253,525,234||253,525,234||21.90|
|TJ Holdings (III) Pte. Ltd.2 (“TJHIII”)||-||253,525,234||253,525,234||21.90|
|CLA Real Estate Holdings Pte. Ltd.3 (“CLA”)||-||253,525,234||253,525,234||21.90|
|CapitaLand Group Pte. Ltd.3 (“CLG”)||-||253,525,234||253,525,234||21.90|
|CapitaLand Investment Limited4 (“CLI”)||-||253,525,234||253,525,234||21.90|
|CLI India Pte. Ltd.4 (“CLII”)||183,279,388||-||183,279,388||15.83|
|CLI FM Pte. Ltd.4 (“CLIFM”)||-||70,245,846||70,245,846||6.06|
|Ascendas Property Fund Trustee Pte. Ltd.4 (“APFT”)||70,245,846||-||70,245,846||6.06|
|Matthews International Capital Management, LLC5 (“MICM”)||-||63,162,700||63,162,700||5.45|
|Matthews International Funds5 (“MIF”)||-||58,759,600||58,759,600||5.07|
|Kabouter Management, LLC6 (“KM”)||9,073,188||65,604,697||74,677,885||6.45|
|Kabouter International Opportunities Fund II, LLC||63,325,433||-||63,325,433||5.47|
- The percentage is based on 1,157,269,024 Units in issue as at 28 February 2022. The figures are rounded down to the nearest 0.01%.
- Each of Temasek, Tembusu, Bartley, Mawson, Glenville, TJHIII is deemed to have an interest in the Units in which CLA is deemed to have an interest, by virtue of Section 4 of the Securities and Futures Act, Chapter 289 of Singapore (the “SFA”). Temasek holds 100% equity interest in Tembusu, which holds 100% of the equity interest in Bartley, which holds 100% of the equity interest in Mawson, which holds 100% of the equity interest in Glenville, which holds 100% of the equity interest in TJHIII, which holds 100% equity interest in CLA.
- CLA holds 100% equity interest in CLG. CLG holds approximately 52.38% of the issued shares in CLI. CLG is deemed to have an interest in the Units in which CLI is deemed to have an interest, by virtue of Section 4 of the SFA.
- CLI, through its subsidiaries CLII and CLIFM, is deemed to have an interest in the Units held by CLII and APFT, by virtue of Section 4 of the SFA. CLIFM is deemed to have an interest in the Units held by APFT, by virtue of Section 4 of the SFA. CLIFM is a subsidiary of CLI and holds 100% equity interest in APFT.
- MICM is a USA-registered investment advisor and MIF is a USA-registered business trust. MICM acts as an investment advisor to MIF and its other clients. MICM has discretionary authority over its clients' Units.
- KM is deemed interested in the Units held through funds managed by KM.
Based on the information available to the Trustee-Manager, approximately 66.11% of the Units in a-iTrust were held in the hands of the public as at 28 February 2022. Accordingly, Rule 723 of the Listing Manual of the SGX-ST has been complied with.