Email This Printer Friendly Unitholdings
Analysis of Unitholdings
(Extracted from Annual Report FY2019)As at 6 March 2020
Issued and Fully Paid Units
1,145,516,672 Units (voting rights: 1 vote per Unit)
Market Capitalisation: S$1,947,378,342 (based on closing Unit price of S$1.70 as at 6 March 2020)
Distribution of Unitholdings
Location of Unitholders
Twenty Largest Unitholders
Directors' Interests in Units and Convertible Securities As At 21 January 2020
Based on the Register of Directors’ Unitholdings, save for those disclosed below, none of the Directors held any interest in Units and convertible securities issued by a-iTrust.
- This refers to the number of Units which are the subject of contingent awards granted but not released under Trustee-Manager's Performance Unit Plan ("PUP") and Restricted Unit Plan ("RUP"). The final number of Units that will be released could range from 0% to a maximum of 200% of the baseline award under the PUP and from 0% to a maximum of 150% of the baseline award under the RUP.
- The final number of Units to be released will depend on the achievement of pre-determined targets at the end of the respective performance periods for PUP and RUP.
- On the final vesting, an additional number of Units of a total value equal to the value of the accumulated distributions which are declared during each of the vesting periods and deemed foregone due to the vesting mechanism of RUP, will also be released.
Substantial Unitholders' Unitholdings As At 6 March 2020
Based on the information available to the Trustee-Manager as at 6 March 2020, the unitholdings of Substantial Unitholders of a-iTrust are as follows:
- The percentage is based on 1,145,516,672 Units in issue as at 6 March 2020. The figures are rounded down to the nearest 0.01%.
- Temasek is deemed to have an interest in the Units in which its subsidiaries and associated companies (including but not limited to CLA) have or are deemed to have an interest, by virtue of Section 4 of the Securities and Futures Act, Chapter 289 of Singapore. Tembusu is deemed to have an interest in the Units in which its subsidiaries (including but not limited to CLA) have or are deemed to have an interest, by virtue of Section 4 of the Securities and Futures Act, Chapter 289 of Singapore. Temasek holds 100% equity interest in Tembusu, which holds 100% of the equity interest in Bartley, which holds 100% of the equity interest in Mawson, which holds 100% of the equity interest in Glenville, which holds 100% of the equity interest in TJHIII, which holds 100% equity interest in CLA.
- CLA (formerly known as Ascendas-Singbridge Pte. Ltd.) holds approximately 51.01% of the issued shares in CL. Each of Temasek, Tembusu, Bartley, Mawson, Glenville and TJHIII is deemed to have an interest in the Units in which CLA is deemed to have an interest, by virtue of Section 4 of the Securities and Futures Act, Chapter 289 of Singapore.
- CL, through its subsidiary APL, is deemed interested in the Units held by CLI and APFT. AIPL is deemed interested in the Units held by APFT. AIPL holds 100% equity interest in APFT. CLI and AIPL are subsidiaries of APL.
- MICM is a USA-registered investment advisor and MIF is a USA-registered business trust. MICM acts as an investment advisor to MIF and its other clients. MICM has discretionary authority over its clients’ Units.
- KM is deemed interested in the Units held through funds managed by KM.
- JPM is deemed interested in the Units held by J.P. Morgan affiliates.
Based on the information available to the Trustee-Manager, approximately 54.39% of the Units in a-iTrust were held in the hands of the public as at 6 March 2020. Accordingly, Rule 723 of the Listing Manual of the SGX-ST has been complied with.
The information behind this electronic gatepost is only being made available to residents of Singapore.
In particular, the units of Ascendas India Trust have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "U.S. Securities Act"), and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from the registration requirements of the U.S. Securities Act. The units of Ascendas India Trust are only being offered outside the United States in reliance on Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act or otherwise pursuant to an applicable exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act and in compliance with any applicable securities laws of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States.
By clicking on the "I agree" button below, you will have acknowledged the foregoing restrictions and represented that you are resident in Singapore and are not accessing this website from jurisdictions outside of Singapore, including the United States.