Analysis of Unitholdings
(Extracted from Annual Report FY2020)
As at 26 February 2021
Issued and Fully Paid Units
1,151,396,913 Units (voting rights: 1 vote per Unit)
Market Capitalisation: S$1,727,095,369 (based on closing Unit price of S$1.50 as at 26 February 2021)
Distribution of Unitholdings
|Size of Unitholdings||No. of Unitholders||%||No. of Units||%|
|1 – 99||20||0.22||402||0.00|
|100 – 1,000||4,192||45.97||4,058,564||0.35|
|1,001 – 10,000||3,294||36.13||17,704,395||1.54|
|10,001 – 1,000,000||1,590||17.44||70,800,930||6.15|
|1,000,001 and above||22||0.24||1,058,832,622||91.96|
Location of Unitholders
|Country||No. of Unitholders||%||No. of Units||%|
Twenty Largest Unitholders
|No.||Name||No. of Units||%|
|1||DBS Nominees (Private) Limited||234,953,742||20.41|
|2||CapitaLand India Pte Ltd||183,279,388||15.92|
|3||Raffles Nominees (Pte.) Limited||153,642,688||13.34|
|4||Citibank Nominees Singapore Pte Ltd||153,381,897||13.32|
|5||HSBC (Singapore) Nominees Pte Ltd||89,266,944||7.75|
|6||DBSN Services Pte. Ltd.||74,635,874||6.48|
|7||Ascendas Property Fund Trustee Pte. Ltd.||64,587,916||5.61|
|8||BPSS Nominees Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.||55,280,198||4.80|
|9||DBS Vickers Securities (Singapore) Pte Ltd||17,598,700||1.53|
|10||Phillip Securities Pte Ltd||8,038,707||0.70|
|11||OCBC Securities Private Limited||4,442,100||0.39|
|12||DB Nominees (Singapore) Pte Ltd||3,673,868||0.32|
|13||ABN AMRO Clearing Bank N.V.||2,739,500||0.24|
|14||Yim Chee Chong||2,039,000||0.18|
|15||Maybank Kim Eng Securities Pte. Ltd.||1,861,200||0.16|
|16||Yap Chong Hin Gabriel||1,676,000||0.15|
|17||OCBC Nominees Singapore Private Limited||1,488,500||0.13|
|18||Chin Poh Leng||1,414,000||0.12|
|19||Chan Chiang Loke||1,398,000||0.12|
|20||iFAST Financial Pte. Ltd.||1,266,400||0.11|
Directors' Interests in Units and Convertible Securities As At 21 January 2021
Based on the Register of Directors’ Unitholdings, save for those disclosed below, none of the Directors held any interest in Units and convertible securities issued by a-iTrust.
|No. of Units||Contingent Awards of Units1under the Trustee-Manager's|
|Name of Director||Direct Interest||Deemed Interest||Performance Unit Plan||Restricted Unit Plan|
|Sanjeev Dasgupta||76,849||–||0 to 523,5602||76,8493,4
0 to 177,0252,4
|Jonathan Yap Neng Tong||500,000||150,000||-||-|
- This refers to the number of Units which are the subject of contingent awards granted but not released under Trustee-Manager’s Performance Unit Plan (“PUP”) and Restricted Unit Plan (“RUP”). The final number of Units that will be released could range from 0% to a maximum of 200% of the baseline award under the PUP and from 0% to a maximum of 150% of the baseline award under the RUP.
- The final number of Units to be released will depend on the achievement of pre-determined targets at the end of the respective performance periods for PUP and RUP.
- Being the unvested Units under the RUP.
- On the final vesting, an additional number of Units of a total value equal to the value of the accumulated distributions which are declared during each of the vesting periods and deemed foregone due to the vesting mechanism of RUP, will also be released.
Substantial Unitholders' Unitholdings As At 26 February 2021
Based on the information available to the Trustee-Manager as at 26 February 2021, the unitholdings of Substantial Unitholders of a-iTrust are as follows:
|Name of Substantial Unitholder||Direct||Deemed||Total||%1|
|Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited2 (“Temasek”)||–||247,867,304||247,867,304||21.52|
|Tembusu Capital Pte. Ltd.2 (“Tembusu”)||–||247,867,304||247,867,304||21.52|
|Bartley Investments Pte. Ltd.2 (“Bartley”)||–||247,867,304||247,867,304||21.52|
|Mawson Peak Holdings Pte. Ltd.2 (“Mawson”)||–||247,867,304||247,867,304||21.52|
|Glenville Investments Pte. Ltd.2 (“Glenville”)||–||247,867,304||247,867,304||21.52|
|TJ Holdings (III) Pte. Ltd.2 (“TJHIII”)||–||247,867,304||247,867,304||21.52|
|CLA Real Estate Holdings Pte. Ltd.3 (“CLA”)||–||247,867,304||247,867,304||21.52|
|CapitaLand Limited4 (“CL”)||–||247,867,304||247,867,304||21.52|
|Ascendas Pte Ltd4 (“APL”)||–||183,279,388||183,279,388||15.91|
|CapitaLand India Pte. Ltd.4 (“CLI”)||183,279,388||–||183,279,388||15.91|
|CapitaLand Financial Limited4 (“CFL”)||–||64,587,916||64,587,916||5.60|
|Ascendas Investment Pte. Ltd.4 (“AIPL”)||–||64,587,916||64,587,916||5.60|
|Ascendas Property Fund Trustee Pte. Ltd.4 (“APFT”)||64,587,916||–||64,587,916||5.60|
|Matthews International Capital Management, LLC5 (“MICM”)||–||72,883,900||72,883,900||6.33|
|Matthews International Funds5 (“MIF”)||–||66,235,300||66,235,300||5.75|
|Kabouter Management, LLC6 (“KM”)||10,971,202||96,920,102||107,891,304||9.37|
|Kabouter International Opportunities Fund II, LLC||93,864,759||–||93,864,759||8.15|
- The percentage is based on 1,151,396,913 Units in issue as at 26 February 2021. The figures are rounded down to the nearest 0.01%.
- Each of Temasek, Tembusu, Bartley, Mawson, Glenville, TJHIII is deemed to have an interest in the Units in which CLA is deemed to have an interest, by virtue of Section 4 of the Securities and Futures Act, Chapter 289 of Singapore (the “SFA”). Temasek holds 100% equity interest in Tembusu, which holds 100% of the equity interest in Bartley, which holds 100% of the equity interest in Mawson, which holds 100% of the equity interest in Glenville, which holds 100% of the equity interest in TJHIII, which holds 100% equity interest in CLA.
- CLA holds approximately 51.86% of the issued shares in CL. CLA is deemed to have an interest in the Units in which CL is deemed to have an interest, by virtue of Section 4 of the SFA.
- CL, through its subsidiaries APL and CFL, is deemed to have an interest in the Units held by CLI and APFT, by virtue of Section 4 of the SFA. AIPL is deemed to have an interest in the Units held by APFT, by virtue of Section 4 of the SFA. AIPL is a subsidiary of CFL and holds 100% equity interest in APFT. CLI is a subsidiary of APL.
- MICM is a USA-registered investment advisor and MIF is a USA-registered business trust. MICM acts as an investment advisor to MIF and its other clients. MICM has discretionary authority over its clients’ Units.
- KM is deemed interested in the Units held through funds managed by KM.
Based on the information available to the Trustee-Manager, approximately 62.7% of the Units in a-iTrust were held in the hands of the public as at 26 February 2021. Accordingly, Rule 723 of the Listing Manual of the SGX-ST has been complied with.