Email This Printer Friendly Unitholdings
Analysis of Unitholdings
(Extracted from Annual Report FY2018/2019)As at 24th May 2019
Distribution of Unitholdings
Twenty Largest Unitholders
Pursuant to Rule 1207(9)(e) of the SGX-ST Listing Manual, based on the information available to the Trustee-Manager as at 24th May 2019, approximately 45.06% of the total number of Units issued is held by the public. Therefore, Rule 723 of the SGX-ST Listing Manual has been complied with.
Substantial Unitholders (as at 24th May 2019)
- The percentage is based on 1,042,204,581 Units in issue as at 24th May 2019. The figures are rounded down to the nearest 0.01%.
- Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited, Tembusu Capital Pte. Ltd., Bartley Investments Pte. Ltd., Mawson Peak Holdings Pte. Ltd., Glenville Investments Pte. Ltd. and TJ Holdings (III) Pte. Ltd. are deemed interested in the Units held by Ascendas Land International Pte Ltd and Ascendas Property Fund Trustee Pte. Ltd.
- JTC Corporation is deemed interested in the Units held by Ascendas Land International Pte Ltd and Ascendas Property Fund Trustee Pte. Ltd.
- Ascendas-Singbridge Pte. Ltd. and Ascendas Pte Ltd are deemed interested in the Units held by Ascendas Land International Pte Ltd and Ascendas Property Fund Trustee Pte. Ltd.
- Matthews International Capital Management, LLC ("MICM") is a USA-registered investment advisor and Matthews International Funds ("MIF") is a USA-registered investment trust. MICM acts as an investment advisor to MIF and its other clients. MICM has discretionary authority over its clients' Units.
- Massachusetts Financial Services Company ("MFS") is deemed interested in the Units held by its multiple subsidiaries and its other clients for which it or one of its subsidiaries serves as investment manager. MFS has investment and/or voting discretion over its clients' Units.
- Kabouter Management, LLC ("KM") is deemed interested in the Units held through funds managed by KM.
- J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is deemed interested in the Units held by JF Asset Management Limited and other J.P. Morgan affiliates.
The information behind this electronic gatepost is only being made available to residents of Singapore.
In particular, the units of Ascendas India Trust have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "U.S. Securities Act"), and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from the registration requirements of the U.S. Securities Act. The units of Ascendas India Trust are only being offered outside the United States in reliance on Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act or otherwise pursuant to an applicable exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act and in compliance with any applicable securities laws of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States.
By clicking on the "I agree" button below, you will have acknowledged the foregoing restrictions and represented that you are resident in Singapore and are not accessing this website from jurisdictions outside of Singapore, including the United States.